Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chancy is becoming a changed Doodle


We have found our new best friend...the e-collar SD-400. I found a training facility that guarenteed that in a few short lessons you would have a changed dog that would be obedient (I know sounded too good to be true) the owner Nick of offleashleashk9training (www.offleashk9training.com/) had great reviews and some impressive YouTube videos of his results. If I did not see the changes in Chancy myself I would not believe it, now I have been working with her every day on the commands Nick and company teach 1st lesson [Come,Sit,Break] They work amazingly well. The ecollar has gotten a bad reputation because people use them as a punishment more than a training tool. The way Nick teaches it the collar is like getting the dog to pay attention even when they are not on the leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment